You know the feeling. It’s been a long week. You said “maybe” to plans tonight, and you could still go.. or you could cancel your plans, do your nighttime routine at 6 pm, and sit on your couch with some ice cream. Maybe you’ll go out tomorrow night, but for now, just enjoy some guilt free alone time. You deserve it.
- Made from a clean burning blend of coconut and apricot wax with a cotton wick, in a white blown glass tumbler.
- Approximate 55+ Hour Burn Time
- Hand poured in Seattle, WA
10 ounces, 3.4 inches tall
- Made in United States of America
- It starts out smooth and herbal with hints of lavender and eucalyptus, and then it rounds off with a warm and woody base of sandalwood and amber. It smells like taking time for yourself to feel healthy and rested. It’s self-care. Notes of eucalyptus, lavender, sage, cedar, and light musk.